You don’t have to be a marketing guru to realize that the CBD industry is booming–and for good reason.
Naturally derived from the cannabis plant, Cannabidiol has been reported as a source of natural relief by thousands of people. Plus, CBD is non-intoxicating, which means it won’t get you high.
When word about this amazing compound began to take wind, the market exploded.
Naturally, the rapid growth of the CBD market has created a tremendous amount of opportunity for trustworthy brands and businesses like CBDPure.
While starting a CBD business is definitely lucrative, there are many challenges that CBD businesses face including:
- High upfront investment costs
- Complex legal issues
- Tricky marketing restrictions
- Payment processing complications
Luckily, starting your own CBD business is not the only way to get involved in this fast-growing industry…
The Power of CBD Affiliate Marketing
As the CBD industry exploded, so too did the opportunity presented to affiliate marketers. Naturally, thousands of hungry affiliate marketers flocked to the industry. While those who were inexperienced or less determined gave up without making a dime, many others raked in tens of thousands (and continue to do so to this day!).
So, what is affiliate marketing exactly?
According to Pat Flynn, one of the undisputed leaders when it comes to affiliate marketing, “Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.”
How Does CBD Affiliate Marketing Work?
By harnessing the power of affiliate marketing, you can create an additional revenue stream by recommending products you enjoy to others in your network. When someone you referred makes a purchase, you earn a commission! Cool, right?
In terms of the CBD industry, here’s how affiliate marketing works it a few simple steps:
- Find a High-Quality, Trustworthy CBD Brand (preferably a brand you use and can actually vouch for and recommend).
- Visit the brand’s affiliate program page (this can usually be found on the footer of their website or you can simply email the company). Here is a great example and one of our favorite CBD affiliate programs: CBDpure affiliate program.
- Sign up for the brand’s affiliate program by submitting an application (most brands require manual approvals, which can take up to 48 hours).
- Once approved, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your audience
- Share the unique URL link with your audience via social media, email, direct, or any other method.
- Whenever someone clicks on the link, then makes a purchase, you get paid. Woohoo!
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
CBD Affiliate Marketing presents a huge opportunity; however, like all things, it requires hard work and dedication.
Affiliate Marketing Resources
If you’re serious in learning more about affiliate marketing, here are a few great resources to check out:
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn
- What is Affiliate Marketing by Neil Patel
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners by AHREFs
- Affiliate Marketing in 2020 by Smart Blogger
Thank you very much for reading our article. I hope it got you excited about the amazing opportunities presented by CBD affiliate marketing and provided you with some helpful tips and information about affiliate marketing.
Best wishes and good luck on your journey ahead!